Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fighting back in this economy!

I am now starting my fourth week wearing Camo. Why? It certainly is not because it is a good color on me! I am wearing because we are focusing in on revenue growth only between now and the end of the year. The Camo is my visible commitment and reminder to my team that we are fighting back against this economy! We are fighting back against some of our competitors! We are hunting for new sales and growth! I will be positing new photos of this wonderful camo attire soon. So if you see me around Atlanta with my camo - you will know why!

It has been proven that if you can focus your organization on one or two areas - you will substantially increase your success. When a leader focuses the team - clearly states the outcome - you are off and running.

Feel free to call us to learn more - or email....

No comments: